¿WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY ARE THEY USE IT?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user. In no case the cookies could harm your computer. In contrast, they are active helps us identify and resolve possible errors.
Then cookies rated according to a number of categories is performed. However, it is necessary to note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies as the entity that manages:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: they Are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected by them is managed by a third party they can not be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies as the length of time they remain active:
Depending on the length of time remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (b.p. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
Types of cookies by purpose:
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Domain Basconcillos do not collect or store your personal information (such as your name or address) so this information can not be used to identify you.
However, you can set your browser accept or reject all cookies, or select those whose installation support and which not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer (Windows Phone)
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
- Para más información consulte la Política de Privacidad de Google: Política de privacidad
Cookies foregoing criteria incorporate a “level of intrusion” leaning on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 2: Corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties in the context of services explicitly requested by the user on the websites of those (ex .: Accessories Social Facebook or Twitter, embedded videos, maps).
These lists will be updated as quickly as possible as they change or evolve the website services offered therein. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list no longer includes a cookie, but always will refer to cookies identical to those recorded in these lists purposes.